Breast Lift Surgery in Dubai
A breast lift addresses sagging and uneven breasts, decreased breast volume and drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the darker area surrounding the nipples), recreating a youthful shape and lift to your breasts. If there is too little or too much breast volume, a breast augmentation or breast reduction might be recommended in addition to a lift. If you are planning for breast lift surgery in Dubai and looking for the best surgeon, Dr. Adnan Tahir would be the best choice for you.
When to consider a breast lift
• When pregnancy, breastfeeding, gravity, weight gain or loss, normal ageing, or heredity factors have taken a toll on the shape of your breasts, resulting in sagging
• If your surgeon thinks that breast implants alone are unlikely to achieve the contour you desire
• If the tissue surrounding the nipple or areola has become stretched
Things to think about before a breast lift:
• You will have improved breast shape, projection, and symmetry
• Your breasts will have a more youthful appearance
• You will look better in and out of clothes and feel more self-confident
• The effects of a breast lift might slowly diminish over time because of gravity and ageing
• A breast lift leaves scars that will be hidden by a bra or swimsuit
• Subsequent pregnancy may compromise your surgical results
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.
How much does Breast Lift cost in Dubai?
Cost of Breast Lift Mastopexy starts from 40,000 AED (excluding VAT). Final cost is determined at the time of consultation.