Breast Reconstruction Surgery in Dubai | Breast Reshaping Expert
Breast reconstruction includes a variety of procedures performed to restore the form and shape of the breast, following mastectomy or lumpectomy surgery. Factors such as individual anatomy, aesthetic goals and the need for any post-surgical chemotherapy or radiation will determine your options. If you are planning for breast reconstruction surgery in Dubai in 2021 and looking for the best surgeon, contact Dr. Adnan Tahir today.
Discussing your cancer surgery with a plastic surgeon before undergoing mastectomy is crucial, because the proposed cancer removal surgery may significantly affect the choices and the results of any type of breast reconstruction.
When to consider breast reconstruction
• If you think reconstruction will give you a sense of psychological wellbeing or a feeling of “wholeness”.
• To help restore your feelings of femininity and confidence in your appearance.
• To improve symmetry if only one of your breasts is affected.
• To allow you to wear low-cut necklines and normal swimwear.
Things to think about before breast reconstruction
• You will not have to cope with wearing external breast forms or pads.
• This is a way of removing any reminders of your mastectomy and cancer experience.
• It can help you feel better about how you look and restore confidence in your sexuality.
• Breast reconstruction involves additional surgery, medical appointments and possibly additional costs.
• Breast reconstruction may interfere with the natural state of your body, which has just returned to normal health.
• A reconstructed breast will not have the same sensation and feel as the breast it replaces.
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.
Breast Reconstruction Cost in Dubai
Cost of Breast Reconstruction starts from 125,000 AED (excluding VAT). Final cost is determined at the time of consultation.