Breast Reduction Surgery in Dubai
The goal of breast reduction surgery is to reduce the size of your breasts and reshape them so that they are in proportion to the rest of your body and are no longer a source of physical discomfort. This commonly requested, predictable procedure will improve your appearance while relieving the physical and emotional burden of overly large breasts.
When to consider breast reduction
• If your breasts are too large for your body frame and create neck, back, or shoulder pain.
• If you have heavy breasts with nipples and areolas (pigmented skin surrounding the nipples) that point downward.
• If one breast is much larger than the other.
• If you are unhappy and self-conscious about the large appearance of your breasts.
Things to think about before a breast reduction:
• Your breasts will be in better proportion with your body and will feel firmer.
• Surgery will alleviate neck, back, and shoulder pain and make it easier to breathe and exercise.
• Your clothes will fit better and you will feel more confident about your appearance.
• You may have decreased sensation in some areas, including the nipples and areolas.
• Some women complain that their breasts and nipples look slightly uneven.
• Breastfeeding may be a problem.
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.