Table Of Contents
A brow-lift or a forehead lift is a cosmetic procedure to raise the brows, make them symmetrical and tighten forehead skin to restore the youthful contours of the forehead skin, upper eyelids, and eyebrows. Various brow-lift methods may use an endoscope for incising different length incisions at different parts of the forehead.
If you wish to regain a more youthful appearance, get a virtual test done at our clinic to know how brow-lift can enhance your looks. Dr Adnan Tahir, one of the best brow lift surgeons in Dubai, devises the latest and time-tested method for rejuvenating the upper third of your face.
When to Consider a Brow Lift?
You can have a brow lift for the following conditions:
- Asymmetrical eyebrows
- Wrinkled and saggy forehead skin
- Low and saggy brow
- Having a sagging or low eyebrow position creates a tired, sad, or grumpy appearance.
- You have deep horizontal creases across the forehead.
- You have frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of your nose.
- You have excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over your eyes.
Things to think about before a brow lift:
If you are thinking of altering your looks with a brow lift, you must visit our brow lift surgeon in Dubai, who will discuss one-to-one the possible results and risks associated with the procedure.
Here are some commonly known advantages and limitations of brow lift surgery.
- Repositions a low or sagging brow that hangs over the upper eyelid.
- Resurface and tighten the forehead skin, diminishing the deep crevices on the forehead.
- Aligns eyebrows in symmetry
- Gives it a better, lifted detailing
- Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position.
- Makes you look happier, friendlier, and more approachable.
- Only a board-certified plastic surgeon can give the desired results
- The results may vary from person to person
- You may need another surgery such as blepharoplasty to improve the overall appearance of the face.
- Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether brow lift or forehead lift surgery is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.
Cost of a Browlift Surgery in Dubai
The cost of a brow lift in Dubai starts from 25,000 AED (excluding VAT). However, the final cost of a brow lift or forehead lift depends on the following factors:
- The extent of fine lines, crease correction required
- Requirement of another complementary surgery such as blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery
- The fee of brow lift surgeon in Dubai
- Cost of experts consultation
- Diagnostic scans fee
What is the procedure of browlift surgery?
The brow lift surgery is a brief procedure that requires before-hand preparation. Firstly our brow lift surgeon in Dubai talks to you to know your expectations. Then, he analyses your face, forehead, and brows and learns about the possible changes that can be met with the surgery. Finally, the surgeon explains the possible results, risks, and other details regarding surgery and schedules an appointment for the surgery with your consent.
The cosmetic surgeon also gives some pre-operative instructions that include:
- Stop smoking to allow speedy skin rejuvenation after surgery
- Avoid certain medications that include aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements.
- Avoid certain creams and ointment on the face
The surgeon will follow one of the two brows lift surgery approaches, i.e. classic forehead lift or endoscopic forehead lift.
1. Classic Forehead lift
The classic lift, also known as “open brow lift” or “coronal lift,” is a continuous incision from ear to ear: across the forehead. The brow lift surgeon in Dubai might choose a high forehead incision following the frontal hairline to obtain desired results.
2. Endoscopic Forehead lift
As the name suggests, in the surgery, the surgeon inserts an endoscope underneath the brow skin. The endoscopic forehead or brow lift surgery elevates the eyebrows position and gives them a better-defined look. It is also indicated for correcting brow ptosis or glabellar frown lines created by procerus muscles.
After the procedure, the brow surgeon in Dubai asks you to rest with an elevated forehead and take medications timely. In addition, the expert surgeon may also attach a tube on the forehead right after surgery to drain excess blood fluid from the incision. The surgeon will ask to avoid strenuous activities pressurising soft tissues in the incision for avoiding tissue rupture.
Recovery From Brow Lift
A brow lift is a brief surgical procedure that completes in one or two hours. The recovery period for brow lift surgery varies from 2-4 weeks. However, the sutures can be removed in 5-10 days, after which the incision wound will heal in subsequent weeks. The brow surgeon might ask you to refrain from strenuous activities to allow better forehead skin healing.
Why Choose Dr Adnan For Brow Lift Surgery In Dubai
Dr Adnan Tahir is an expert aesthetic brow lift surgeon in Dubai who aims to deliver high-quality results from surgery. He values patients’ expectations and tries to bring the best transformation he can bring with potential surgeries. He has vast experience performing different aesthetic surgeries and has done several brow lift surgeries with transformative results.
Reach out to him right away!