A brow lift or forehead lift reverses the effects of gravity and tightens the soft tissues of the forehead to restore a more youthful contour to your forehead skin, upper eyelids and eyebrows. There are various brow lift methods, which involve different length incisions in different locations and, sometimes, an endoscope.
If you wish to regain a more youthful appearance, a brow lift is a time-tested method for rejuvenating the upper third of your face.
• Repositions a low or sagging brow that hangs over the upper eyelid.
• Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position.
• Makes you look happier, friendlier and more approachable.
• Only a highly experienced board-certified plastic surgeon can determine if this procedure will achieve your goals.
• Choice of brow-lift technique is very important to outcome, so this procedure is very clinician-dependent.
• You may also need blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), as a forehead lift does not improve baggy eyelids or crow’s feet.
Dr. Adnan will be happy to discuss whether brow lift or forehead lift surgery is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.
Cost of Brow lift in Dubai
Cost of brow lift in Dubai starts from 25,000 AED (excluding VAT). Final cost of brow lift of forehead lift is determined at the time of consultation.