A brow lift or forehead lift reverses the effects of gravity and tightens the soft tissues of the forehead to restore a more youthful contour to your forehead skin, upper eyelids and eyebrows. There are various brow lift methods, which involve different length incisions in different locations and, sometimes, an endoscope.
If you wish to regain a more youthful appearance, a brow lift is a time-tested method for rejuvenating the upper third of your face.
• When sagging or low eyebrow position creates a tired, sad or grumpy appearance
• You have deep horizontal creases across the forehead
• You have frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of your nose
• You have excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over your eyes
• Repositions a low or sagging brow that hangs over the upper eyelid
• Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position
• Makes you look happier, friendlier and more approachable
• Only a highly experienced board-certified plastic surgeon can determine if this procedure will achieve your goals
• Choice of brow-lift technique is very important to outcome, so this procedure is very clinician-dependent
• You may also need blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), as a forehead lift does not improve baggy eyelids or crow’s feet
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.