When to consider eyelid surgery:
• If you have excess, hanging skin covering the natural fold of the upper eyelids.
• If you have loose skin hanging down from the upper eyelids over the eyelashes.
• If your upper and lower eyelids appear puffy, making your eyes look tired and aged.
• If you have deep grooves under your eyes.
Things to think about before eyelid surgery
• You will eliminate the puffiness and bags under your lower lids and the hooded skin on your upper lids, making you appear younger and healthier.
• You may no longer have vision problems related to overhanging eyelids.
• Any scars from the eye lift will be hidden in your natural eyelid creases, making them almost invisible.
• It will take time to see results after surgery.
• You’ll likely be bruised and swollen and your eyes may be itchy and dry following the procedure.
• If your eyebrows droop and you have creases in your forehead, you may also need a brow lift.
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.
Cost of Eyelid Surgery in Dubai
Cost of upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty starts from 20,000 AED, while lower starts from 25,000 and both together 35,000 AED (excluding VAT). Final cost is determined at the time of consultation.