Facelift in Dubai | Necklift Surgery
A facelift is the most comprehensive approach to treating facial wrinkles and sagging caused by ageing. The surgery varies in range from minimally invasive ‘lunchtime lifts’ to more extensive, sophisticated surgery. A facelift removes excess skin, tightens underlying tissues and muscle and rewraps skin on the face and neck. It can correct midface sagging, marionette lines (the lines that run vertically from the corners of the mouth to the chin), jowls and a double chin, maintaining its reputation as the ‘gold standard’ for facial rejuvenation.
When to consider a facelift
• If you feel that your face does not reflect your youthful spirit and energy level
• If you think that your facial sagging and excess skin is a social or career obstacle
• If you show signs of facial ageing but still have some skin elasticity
• One day you look in the mirror and realize that time, gravity, sun exposure and heredity factors have taken a toll and you simply do not look like yourself any more
Are you a good candidate for a facelift?
The following are some common facial characteristics that make you an appropriate candidate for a facelift:
• Sagging skin in your midface and/or jawline
• Deep creases going from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds)
• Lines extending from each corner of your mouth down your chin (marionette lines)
• Facial fat (volume) that has fallen or is displaced
• Sagging and loss of muscle tone in the lower face, resulting in jowls
• A double chin, resulting from loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
• Creased and sagging skin in your neck
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are likely to be a good candidate for this procedure.
Things to think about before a face or Neck Lift:
• A facelift can improve many areas of the face in one surgery
• Can last for ten years or more and can make you appear ten to fifteen years younger
• Can recontour the neck and jawline better than all other techniques
• A facelift will not create a ‘new’ you, just a younger version of yourself
• There will be some downtime associated with this procedure
• Depending on your age and skin type, you may want a secondary procedure later
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation
Cost of Facelift in Dubai
Cost of Facelift Rhytidectomy starts from 65,000 AED (excluding VAT). Final cost is determined at the time of consultation.