Fat Transfer In Dubai
Fat Transfer In Dubai
Generally between 2-4 hours
Surgery is performed under general anesthesia
Night or day stay
1-night hospitalization required
3-4 weeks required for healing or recovery
Rest, avoid exercise or strenuous activities, take timely medications comprising antibiotics and pain killers
Fat transfer involves removing unwanted fat from areas such as the thighs or the abdomen and using it to correct volume insufficiency or contour irregularities following trauma, births defects or ageing processes.
Dr Adnan uses body-jet® Evo for fat transfer cases to maximise the survival of fat cells and give long-term results. Usually, 20-30% of the transferred fat volume will be lost over time, usually in the first six months. For this reason, Dr Adnan tends to inject more fat into the designated areas than planned to account for future loss of volume.
Fat transfer is considered the best filler as it comes from your own body. The procedure may be done using a local anaesthetic, sedation, or general anaesthesia, depending on the extent of the procedure.
It is considered a safe process. However, like any surgical procedure, it carries some risks that Dr Adnan explains at the time of consultation. He will also take time to explain post-operative care and downtime.
Dr Adnan routinely transfers fat to the buttocks (Brazilian buttock lift) and breasts (implant-free breast augmentation) and rejuvenates facial areas.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fat Transfer
Fat transfer, fat grafting or fat injection is when fat from one part of the body is transferred to another to add volume and fullness.
Breast and buttock augmentation is done by adding volume either with an implant or fat transfer. Dr Adnan can determine which is the best procedure according to each individual case.
Fat transfer in Dubai augments the breasts or buttocks with the body’s own fat, tissue and cells, creating the desired contours, volume and shape.
In this procedure, fat and tissue is transferred from the donor sites (thighs, belly, buttocks) to the recipient site by injection or by a procedure called autologous fat transfer.
Dr Adnan will use local anaesthesia on the site so that the procedure is virtually pain-free. If the fat transfer is done by injecting fat into pockets, you may feel a little discomfort and pain. If the part is reconstructed with autologous fat transfer (involving surgery), you may experience pain after the procedure.
Dr Adnan believes in only doing the minimum to achieve flawless results. His detailed planning means that he will make small incisions that are less painful, with scars concealed in the skin’s natural folds.
When cells are transplanted from the donor site to the recipient site, some tissues suffer deoxygenation due to loss of blood supply and die during or after transplantation. This means that there cannot be a 100% survival rate. However, Dr Adnan works quickly and skilfully to reconnect the blood supply with microsurgical techniques, ensuring maximum tissue survival.
- Follow a healthy diet before having surgery. Include lots of fruit, vegetables, fish and superfoods in your diet to speed up recovery after surgery.
- Be honest and open with your fat surgeon in Dubai about any medical conditions before surgery.
- Stop blood thinner medication before surgery. Continuing to take it can cause excessive bleeding.
- Stay hydrated before and after the fat transfer procedure.
- Attend any post-surgery appointments and follow advice given to you by your surgeon.
- Don’t smoke in the period leading up to surgery.
- Don’t consume alcohol or caffeine excessively in the period leading up to surgery.
Because fat and tissue is permanently translocated, the results are almost permanent; however, some factors such as ageing, future fat loss or cancer treatment may alter the permanence of results. This means that the long-term results are different in each individual case. Here are some basic tips for maintaining augmentation results via fat transfer in Dubai.
- Follow post-surgery instructions carefully.
- Maintain a healthy diet and keep hydrated.
- Adopt an active lifestyle.
- If you see any significant changes to the buttocks, breast or face contours soon after the procedure, consult with your fat surgeon in Dubai ASAP. They will guide you with the steps to take to restore your augmentation results.
Augmentation can be done either with implants or using fat transfer techniques. The benefits of fat transfer include:
- Natural adhesion – Because the fat and tissues are obtained from the candidate’s own body, the fat naturally adapts to a new site. Patients can both see and feel the difference.
- Fits ergonomically – Fat adjusts in the fat pockets ergonomically without exerting excess pressure on other tissues, which means that shape change is more natural.
- Risk-free permanent results – Fat transfer eliminates risks like implant rupture or non-adhesion in pockets, which makes it the preferred procedure for many candidates.
Reach out to him right away!