Male Boob Reduction in Dubai
Gynaecomastia also known as male breast and male boob reduction is a common condition that causes men’s breasts to increase in size, which can be caused by several reasons including a hormonal imbalance or obesity.
Gynecomastia treatment methods include liposuction, cutting out excess glandular tissue or using a combination of liposuction and excision. If you are treated by a board-certified plastic surgeon such as Dr Adnan, gynecomastia can be effectively and safely improved or corrected completely.
• If you are reluctant to remove your shirt in public, to swim, to participate in sports or to exercise at a gym
• If you want to improve your overall body proportions
• If you experience psychological
discomfort associated with large breasts
• If you want to increase your social confidence
• You can feel comfortable revealing your chest contours, clothed or unclothed
• You can gain more social confidence
• You can enjoy permanent results
• Scarring may make you feel self-conscious
• The results may vary and may not exactly match your expectations – your surgeon will discuss this fully with you at your initial consultation
• Weight gain following this surgery will compromise results
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.
Cost of Gynecomastia in Dubai
Cost of Gynecomastia Male Chest Reduction starts from 30,000 AED (excluding VAT). Final cost is determined at the time of consultation.