Generally between 2-4 hours
Surgery is performed under general anaesthesia
Night or day stay
3-4 weeks required for healing or recovery
Sleep facing upwards, rest, avoid exercise or strenuous activities, take timely medications comprising antibiotics and pain killers
Table Of Contents
Gynecomastia is a medical condition that causes abnormal swelling or enlargement of the breast tissue in males. Though it occurs in males of all ages, mostly it is observed during puberty or late adulthood. Gynecomastia treatment methods include liposuction, cutting out excess glandular tissue or using a combination of liposuction and excision. If you are treated by a board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr Adnan, Gynecomastia can be effectively and safely improved or corrected completely.
What are the causes of Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is the abnormal accumulation of breast tissue in males. It happens when there is too much estrogen in a man’s body, causing his mammary glands to produce more milk than they normally would. Gynecomastia can be caused by a number of factors, including obesity, alcohol use, radiation exposure, and estrogen replacement therapy after surgical removal of the testicles.
When should you consider gynecomastia surgery?
You should consider gynecomastia surgery if:
- If you are unwilling to take off your shirt in public
- If you are reluctant to take part in sports or exercise at a gym
- If you want to improve your overall body proportions
- If you experience psychological discomfort associated with large breasts
- If you want to increase your social confidence
What are the things to consider before gynecomastia treatment?
What are Gynecomastia treatment options in Dubai?
There are a variety of treatments for Gynecomastia, some of which include liposuction, laser surgery, and cryotherapy. Treatment can also involve prescription medications such as tamoxifen, clomiphene citrate, or anabolic steroids.
Dr Adnan uses VASER liposuction in combination with open techniques to remove gynecomastia tissues.
What are the benefits of Gynecomastia Surgery, Dubai?
The benefits of Gynecomastia in Dubai include:
Reduced appearance of sagging breasts,
Increased physical activity.
Emotional relief for the patient
Who is considered the right candidate for Gynecomastia in Dubai?
Males suffering from abnormal swelling of breasts, with an age of more than 18 years, are the best candidates for Gynecomastia Surgery in Dubai. You are considered the right candidate for gynecomastia surgery in Dubai if:
– You are medically fit with no health complicacy that can prove to be a major issue in the future.
– You have tried alternate methods like dieting and rigorous exercises and got no results
– You don’t have any history of drug abuse or other toxic habits.
– You have a perfect weight and no history of high blood pressure or allergy to anaesthetic products.
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in Dubai
Gynecomastia surgery cost in Dubai starts from 30,000 AED (excluding VAT). The final cost is determined at the time of consultation, which varies for each individual. The factors that determine the cost of Gynecomastia in Dubai include:
- Severity of the condition
- treatment method.
- The number of sessions required to remove excess fat cells
- Size and location of the tissue being treated
- Location of the clinic
- Expertise of the surgeon
Reach out to him right away!