Pregnancy and motherhood can be one of the most rewarding experiences of life.However, it is also that pregnancy and childbirth take a heavy toll on the body & therefore its physical results can lead to a significant loss of self-confidence.
A mommy makeover refers to a combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures that result in a more youthfuland flattering female figure.Typically, it includes breast lift with or without and implant, a tummy tuck, and liposuction procedures. Since most women experience changes in their abdomen and breasts after giving birth,Dr Adnan Tahir will create a customize plan to treat your specific concerns and help you achieve your ideal aesthetic outcome.
Creating the Customized Treatment Plan
During your initial consultation, you can decide how many and what kind of procedures you want to include in your makeover. Because pregnancy and breast feeding can cause numerous physical changes, there are multiple procedures you may want to consider, including:
- Breast Augmentation; to increase the size, shape, or fullness of the breast.
- Breast Reduction; to reduce the size to give smaller, better-shaped breasts in proportion with the rest of the body.
- Breast Lift; to correct breast sagging & remove excess skin
- Tummy Tuck; to regain even, flat belly.
- Liposuction; to sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs etc
- Body Contouring;to tighten or remove excess or sagging skin to return to the pre-pregnancy state
- Cellulite Removal; to effectively reduce unappealing cellulite appearance
In some cases, you may also be recommended a skin rejuvenation treatment as the finishing touch of your Mommy Makeover.
Who Is The RightCandidate For Mommy Makeover?
Mommy Makeovers are suitable for women who gave birth naturally, as well as those who underwent a C-section, have completed their family and would like to restore their pre-pregnancy body contours to look beautiful & young again. The best candidates for a mommy makeover are women who have weaned their babies.If breastfeeding is important to you and you plan to have additional children, you may want to postpone these procedures until you have weaned your last child.
Benefits Of Mommy Makeover
Perhaps the most notable advantage of a Mommy Makeover is that it can effectively target multiple areas of your body – and you can choose the areas that you want to treat with greatest impact. Following a Mommy Makeover, you could enjoy multiple aesthetic benefits, including:
- A tauter, sleeker, slim figure that is proportionate
- Confidence boost
- More defined muscle tone, improved contours
- Elimination of excess skin
- Reduced cellulite and stretch marks
- More supple skin, thanks to enhanced collagen production
- An overall youthful appearance
- A figure that more closely resembles your pre-pregnancy body and looks better in dresses
Risks Of Mommy Makeover
Like every surgery, a mommy makeover comes with a small chance of potential complications. Significant complications are uncommon and, in the rare event they occur, are expertly managed.
- Infections:Even though infections are rare, Adnan still takes every precaution in orderto avoid these and to ensure that the procedure is as safe with possible with seamless recovery. Prophylactic antibiotics are provided.
- Adverse Anesthesia Effects:In some cases, the anesthesia used in the surgery can have an adverse effect on the patient therefore your medical history will be carefully reviewed anda board-certified anesthesiologist will carefully evaluate your fitness for anaesthesia.
- Contour Irregularities:In cases where patients do not obtain the results they were looking for, a follow-up procedure is always scheduled to ensure predictable and successful outcomes.
- Bruising:Bruising is typically moderate, but can occasionally be visible after the surgery for a period of 2-3 weeks
What To Expect Before Surgery
Dr. Adnan will instruct you on how to prepare for surgery in order to achieve the best result, including guidelines on eating, drinking, and taking certain vitamins and medications. Smokers should plan to stop smoking for a minimum of one or two months before and after surgery, as smoking decreases circulation and interferes with proper healing. You may also be asked to refrain from taking aspirin, anti-inflammation drugs, or certain herbal supplements, as they may increase bleeding during the surgery.
What To Expect After Surgery
You should try to arrange for someone to care for your children for several days after your surgery. During this time, you will be swollen and bruised, and you will experience discomfort which can be managed by medications. Dr. Adnan will prescribe.
The initial recovery takes about 3-4 weeks, by which time patients are doing most activities of daily living. Patients can begin to exercise at 6 to 8 weeks once the abdominal muscle repair has healed. The vast majority mommy makeover patients are highly satisfied with their results, and are delighted to show their new figures in form-fitting dresses.
When you are considering a Mommy Makeover, Dr. Adnan will explain the various surgical options in detail and make sure that you have a reasonable understanding of outcomes and expectations. None of the these procedures should be considered as weight loss treatments. Although they can contour your skin to match your natural slimmer figure, if you are carrying excess pounds, you should strive to lose that extra weight before undergoing a Mommy Makeover. You should also understand that, while this treatment can help you look years younger, it cannot stop the aging process. In later years, you may opt for additional touchup treatments. Finally, there is no guarantee that your body will look exactly as it did before you had your baby. Pregnancy causes massive hormonal and physical changes, so, while a Mommy Makeover can greatly enhance your figure, it may not be able to reverse all of these effects. Still, with reasonable expectations, you are likely to be very satisfied with the results of your treatment.
WHY CHOOSE DR. ADNAN
You should choose a doctor with an artistic eye and a gift for yielding beautiful, natural results to get your desired results. However,it is understandable to question the safety of combining multiple plastic surgery procedures. Your safety is Dr. Adnan’sprimary concern and he makes his surgical recommendations very carefully depending on your goals, your medical history and examination findings as every woman’s body is affected differently by pregnancy, Dr. Adnan develops aindividualized and unique treatment plan for every mommy makeover patient.
Dr. Adnanwill listen carefully to a patient’s desires and provide expert guidance to determine which combination of procedures is best for you.He will carefully explain the potential benefits, as well as the risks, in order to make you feel secure and comfortable with the procedurebecause surgery of any sort can make patients feel nervous or apprehensive.