Are you a good candidate for nose surgery?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider rhinoplasty:
• Your nose is too large or too small
• Your nose does not seem to fit with the rest of your face
• Your nose is crooked, badly shaped, or out of alignment
• You have a blockage inside your nose and have trouble breathing
• You have a birth defect that you would like improved
• You would like improvement, not perfection, in the appearance of your nose
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are likely to be a good candidate for this procedure.
Things to think about before nose surgery
• The shape, angle and size of your nose will be improved
• Structural problems that restrict breathing and cause congestion can be corrected
• Rhinoplasty can have a significant impact on your self-image and self-confidence
• Depending on the type of surgery, you may develop scars at the base of your nose
• You may have skin problems or breakdown of skin tissue associated with the use of grafting materials
• It will take time to adjust to your new look
When to consider nose surgery:
• If you are unhappy with the shape, size or angle of your nose
• If your nose is too large, too small or not in proportion to the rest of your face
• If you have breathing problems resulting from irregularities inside your nose
• If you have a nasal hump or a nasal tip that is drooping, too elevated or wide
Dr Adnan will be happy to discuss whether this procedure is right for you and how it could transform your life in an initial consultation.