Rhinoplasty in Dubai
Rhinoplasty in Dubai
3-5 hours needed.
Surgery is done in general anaesthesia administration.
Usually, a night stay is required.
Three days of complete rest are required. You can get back to work after two weeks. Complete recovery may require months.
Table Of Contents
Rhinoplasty- nose job, nose reshaping are collateral terms used interchangeably in plastic surgery. Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the nose’s shape and improving its aesthetic look and functionality. Nose deformities can be present at birth (congenital) or be acquired by trauma, infections, inflammation, or tumours.
Nose reshaping surgery aims to obtain an aesthetically pleasing nose, good airway function, and create balanced facial harmony. Dr Adnan Tahir is a highly experienced plastic surgeon with a special interest in preservation rhinoplasty in Dubai. If you are seeking rhinoplasty and looking for the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Dubai, then undoubtedly contact Dr Adnan Tahir today!
What is Preservation Rhinoplasty?
Preservation rhinoplasty in Dubai is a unique approach to rhinoplasty, different from traditional rhinoplasty techniques. Its techniques have become very popular in Dubai over the last decade due to reduced downtime and more predictable outcomes.
The preservation Rhinoplasty technique comprises three major components:
- Elevating the soft tissue envelope (STE) in the subperiosteal plane while preserving soft nasal ligament
- Preserving dorsum
- Maintaining alar cartilage
Preservation rhinoplasty can be done with two approaches: by open or closed methods. The procedure starts with the minimal undermining of nasal tissues followed by precise osteotomies(surgery to cut and reshape bones) and septal harvest that results in ‘push down’ of the nasal dorsum or bridge involving the bony, mid vault. The tip is then re-shaped and supported using a caudal septal strut. Hence, this type of rhinoplasty tends to preserve and reshape the tip cartilages and maintain nasal ligaments.
The downtime and swelling after a preservation rhinoplasty are lesser compared to traditional rhinoplasty techniques. However, not all patients seeking rhinoplasty would be suitable for preservation Rhinoplasty. Therefore, Dr Tahir would diagnose the nasal structure to recommend the most adequate and suitable method of rhinoplasty in Dubai.
Are you a good candidate for Rhinoplasty?
You can be a candidate for rhinoplasty if you have the following conditions:
- Your nose is too large or too small
- Your nose is non-proportionate to the rest of the face
- Your nose is crooked, droopy, or non-aligned.
- You have constricted nasal passage leading to breathing problems.
- Your nose is congenitally defective.
- You seeking nose improvement for enhancing the overall appearance.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude, and have realistic expectations, you will likely be a good candidate for nose reshaping surgery. Rest Dr Adnan will guide you every in and out of surgical procedures.
Also Read | Open Vs Closed Rhinoplasty
When to consider Rhinoplasty:
- If you are unhappy with the shape, size or angle of your nose
- If your nose is too large, too small or not in proportion to the rest of your face
- If you have breathing problems resulting from irregularities inside your nose
- If you have a nasal hump or a nasal tip that is drooping, too elevated or wide
Before & After Rhinoplasty Images
Nose Conditions Corrected With Rhinoplasty
Commonly referred to as DNS aims to correct bent deviated, non-aligned or twisted nose through rhinoplasty. If the nose deviates internally, then septoplasty, the internal nose walls are fixed, and the nasal passages and reconstructed.
Cost of Rhinoplasty in Dubai
Cost of Nose Reshaping or Rhinoplasty in Dubai starts from 45,000 AED (excluding VAT). The final cost is determined based on the following factors:
- The extent of nose correction required
- Type of incision approach chosen by the surgeon: Incision, excision
- Complimentary expertise required in surgery
- Other complimentary surgery needed
- An individual fee of an experienced plastic surgeon
Things to know before getting a nose Job Dubai
Rhinoplasty surgery in Dubai is a common procedure. Yet, it may have some limitations one must be aware of. However, the benefits outweigh its limitations tremendously. Here are a few things to know about rhinoplasty.
- The shape, angle, and size of your nose will improve.
- The surgery will improve nasal constriction, thus enhancing breathing.
- Rhinoplasty significantly improves self-image and self-confidence.
- The surgery may cause scars at the nasal base.
- You may have skin problems or breakdown of skin tissue due to the use of grafting materials.
- The new look will manifest after some time.
Reach out to him right away!